Outfit of the beautiful day

3:31 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



Hi, guys! Yesterday was really beautiful day and after morning swimming in pool with baby we decided to go walk near beach, luckily we are leaving by sea.
Of course I could not resist wear something light and bright :)

After delivery I lost all pregnancy kg plus additional 8 kg, so I decided to make a big change in my wardrobe. I sold/donated/gave away like 70% of my wardrobe and have no regrets. I already wrote how to sell your stuff online and later I will write how to declutter your wardrobe.
I always wanted to buy white pants (and actually I had ones when I was 30 kg lighter) but you know white color can be really tricky and show your body line from the worst side. But summer, -8 kg, desolated wardrobe, summer sales just pushed me to buy white pants. First I thought that this size is perfect for me but actually they are falling from me when I am walking *lol*
This supercool necklace I got from H&M sale really cheap and waited long enough to find perfect match!
I actually have some plans for these white pants for this autumn, I have a nice sweater which can be a good match.

White hat Uniqlo, yellow blouse H&M, necklace H&M, white pants H&M.
Well, I still think that my body (or mental?) is not ready for white pants, I am not really satisfied with how they fit but it is a great motivation to make my body look and feel better, right?

Do you have some clothes which you wish to be in your wardrobe but you are not mentally or physically ready to buy them? Share with me!

Wishing a lot of beautiful days,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: