Toddler recipe: red lentil soup

8:11 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



I liked cooking different dishes with red lentils so much that it appears quite frequent on my blog. But it's good, is not it?
I cooked this nice delicious soup for my child, who ate it with pleasure. 70% of the ingredients was from our garden :) It is perfect for adults, just add a little bit of spices :)
You can add potatoes for a thicker soup.

Lactose-, dairy-, milk protein-, egg-, flour-, sugar- and salt-free.

To keep up with new blog posts please subscribe to my blog: clicking on "Like" on the Facebook page or by clicking on the right column on the "follow" link through the Gmail account.


Ingredients:

- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- minced meat
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- zucchini
- 2/5 of red paprika
- 50 g of red lentils
- 7 medium tomatoes
- fresh spinach
- olive oil
- water


Preparation:

1) Peel the onion, garlic, pumpkin and zucchini.
2) Cut the onion, garlic, pumpkin, zucchini and paprika.
3) Put the saucepan on the fire, heat it a little (do not heat it too much), add olive oil and put onions and garlic, saute for a minute, stir constantly.
4) Add minced meat and saute it for a couple of minutes, so it is not pink anymore.
5) Rinse the lentils under cold water.
6) Add pumpkin, zucchini, paprika. Mix.
7) Grind the tomatoes with blender until smooth and add to the saucepan.
8) Add the lentils. If the liquid is not enough, then add water.
9) Bring the soup to a boil, reduce the heat to a minimum and simmer under the lid for about 30 minutes until the lentils become soft.
10) Turn off the heat and add spinach leaves, stir.


Yours,
V.O.


If you use my recipes, please add a link of the original source (my blog). I do not allow to use my photos without my permission.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: