Recipe: potato casserole with minced meat and spinach

9:30 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



I finally made it! I wanted to make potato casserole for so long, but I did not do it for one reason only: I was too lazy to make mashed potatoes first and then bake it (I like casseroles from mashed potatoes). But I was satisfied with my casserole, my husband also liked it :) And, as usual, with spinach :)
P.S. Spinach is over, so now the recipes without it :D

Ingredients:

- 1 kg of potatoes
- 500 g of minced meat
- fresh spinach
- 1 onion
- milk
- butter
- seasonings and oil
- ketchup
- soy sauce
- 1 egg
- mayo
- shredded or sliced cheese

Preparation:

1) Make mashed potatoes from potatoes: peel potatoes, cut them and cook until ready (add salt during cooking), pour the remaining water, add butter, milk and mix until smooth and soft.
2) Peel and chop the onions, tear spinach with hands.
3) Fry minced meat, onions and spinach in a pan until minced meat begins to emit liquid.
4) Pour the liquid from minced meat and add 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix.
5) Add the egg in a mashed potatoes and mix.
6) Lay out a half of the mashed potatoes on the bottom of an oiled baking form, lay out all the minced meat, lay cheese over minced meat, then lay remaining puree, spread and grease with mayonnaise and lay cheese.
7) Put in to preheated to 180 degrees oven until cheese melts.

Such a wonderful and delicious lunch or dinner :)


Yours,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: