Recipe: cheese buns

11:30 AM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



I baked these super simple cheese buns for soup, since we had a lot of cheese in home. I improvised and did not know what would come out of it, but my dad, for whom I was making this lunch (he had been in another country for 2 weeks and I wanted to cook something delicious for him) really liked them :)
The best way to eat them when they are still hot :)
This time photos are made on my phone camera, because I cooked in my parents home and did not take camera with me.

Ingredients:

- frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- shredded cheese

Preparation:

1) Leave puff pastry for several hours at room temperature for defrosting.
2) Stretch a little bit each leaf of the pastry in length and width and cut it along into two strips.
3) Whip egg and spread every stripe.
4) Put cheese on a strip and fold the strip so that the cheese will be inside. Turn into any form, I made hearts. If there is an unused egg left, then spread buns with it.
5) Put buns into 200 degrees preheated oven and bake for 5-7 minutes until the buns turn golden.


Yours,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: