Piece of France

4:06 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments

This evening I spent in a lovely old-fashioned French cafe named "Josephine". Located on Vene street 16, it has two branches, one of it is Pierre Chocolaterie.
My friend Julia is one of the confectioners there and making all that "death by chocolate" yummies.
I am taking my chicken and ham quiche as a first course and choosing the best place near big window lightened by sexy legged lamp.
As a second course I recommend to try my favorite truffels: Toscana (nut nougat and milk chocolate), Les Femmes Savantes (white chocolate and coconut) and Crispy (milk chocolate, nuts and raisins).

Everyone can find something according to his taste over here: big slices of different chocolate cakes, pastries, cheescakes, soups, salads, sandwiches, hot chocolate made from a real chocolate with interesting extras etc.
Irish coffee chocolate cheescake (including espresso and whiskey).
Josephine (secret recipe).
Calvados (cream cheese, whipped cream, white chocolate, apple jam and calvados).

Ask for a green tea with mint - it will make your mind relax ;)

Wishing sweet days,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: