AliExpress review: butterfly skirt from Chicing store

5:56 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments


I'll tell you about one of the two skirts I ordered from the store with a large selection of different clothes (link of the store: http://s.aliexpress.com/NfqquIBj). Next time I will show the second skirt and dress that is on the way to me :)

To keep up with new blog posts please subscribe to my blog: clicking on "Like" on the Facebook page or by clicking on the right column on the "follow" link through the Gmail account.

Facebook: Body temperature
Instagram: Valerie Ohata

The order arrived in 3 weeks by registered air mail. The skirt was packaged in a zip-lock with brand name, there was no any bad smell. The skirt is a little wrinkled but it straightens out when wearing cause of soft and elastic material. The material is very soft and smooth, like velvet. The color is light and butterflies are making this skirt look more elegant. Skirt does not have lining but the material is thick. The seams are even, there is no thread sticking out. Hidden white zipper is working properly. There is a cut behind. Including tag with the name of the brand, size and care instructions, I did not wash the skirt still. The material stretches very well and it is definitely a plus, it does not disturb movement and it is comfortable to walk in it.

The skirt is bulging a bit when walking, but it's on bare legs, I do not know how it will be with pantyhose. The skirt matches with monophonic blouses, tops and sweaters, suitable for daily wear or any event. Good quality skirt and beautiful.
I bought XL size and for the parameters: waist 78 cm, hips 105 cm and height 173 cm skirt fits perfectly, the length is below the knee.

🎵Mood: Burak Yeter -Tuesday ft. Danelle Sandoval

Link: skirt

My itao.com blog (on Russian): blog

Yours,
V.O.


I do not allow to use my photos without my permission.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: