Toddler recipe: potato-zucchini casserole with salmon

4:20 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



The idea of this casserole came to me when I was making a similar casserole for me and my husband and left a little vegetables, so I decided to make such an appetizing dinner for our baby :)
The number of ingredients depends on how much your toddler can eat. I used 1 potato, half of zucchini, 2 tomatoes, a little less than half of sweet potato but a lot of fish.
If your child does not chew large-cut food, cut it more finely. You can use minced meat, chicken or other fish instead of salmon. Perfectly suitable for adults, just add a little bit of seasonings :)

Lactose-, dairy-, milk protein-, egg-, flour-, sugar- and salt-free.

To keep up with new blog posts please subscribe to my blog: clicking on "Like" on the Facebook page or by clicking on the right column on the "follow" link through the Gmail account.


Ingredients:

- potato
- zucchini
- sweet potato
- tomatoes
- salmon filet
- olive oil


Method:

1) Peel potato, zucchini and sweet potato.
2) Cut vegetables in thin rings (tomatoes too).
3) Heat the oven to 180C.
4) In a greased with an olive oil glass baking form with a lid put in layers: potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, salmon, potatoes, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and zucchini.
5) Add a little water.
6) Sprinkle the casserole on top with olive oil, cover and put in the oven.
7) Bake until fish and vegetables are ready, it will take about 35-40 minutes.


Yours,
V.O.


If you use my recipes, please add a link of the original source (my blog). I do not allow to use my photos without my permission.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: