Recipe: cream-cheese baskets

3:18 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



The idea of these baskets came quite suddenly, when cream cheese, whipping cream and condensed milk were left from the preparation of the cake. I had a cookie dough in freezer, so I decided to experiment and the experiment was successful in my opinion :)
Basket-cakes are made quickly, look great and can be served for guests or yourself!

To keep up with new blog posts please subscribe to my blog: clicking on "Like" on the Facebook page or by clicking on the right column on the "follow" link through the Gmail account.


Ingredients:

- 1 package of cookie dough
- 150 g of cream cheese
- 50 ml of heavy whipping cream
- condensed milk
- fresh berries for decoration


Preparation:

1) Defrost cookie dough.
2) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3) Oil the muffin baking shape and form a basket from dough in each cell.
4) Poke dough with a fork and put it in the oven until golden.
5) Prepare the filling: whip cream-cheese of room temperature, whipping cream and condensed milk (add it to taste), so that the cream becomes thick and it can be layed with a confectionery bag.
6) Cool the baskets.
7) Put the cream to the confectioner's bag with the nozzle and lay it on each basket.
8) Decorate with fresh berries and mint.

Keep it in refrigerator.


Yours,
V.O.


If you use my recipes, please add a link of the original source (my blog). I do not allow to use my photos without my permission.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: