Recipe: creamy salmon soup with spinach

1:31 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



I cook soups quite rarely, to be honest. I always thought that cooking soups takes a very long time. But is it true? Not really. Yesterday I prepared this soup for lunch, cooking took about 30-40 minutes and the result was very tasty! As I said before, now I am making dishes using spinach for every day. Today we have a spinach day again and I already think what to cook for dinner :) Try this recipe as well.
The amount of ingredients I write is approximate, since I do not weigh them and do everything by feeling. If water is too much, then pour it in the beginning of cooking.
I prepared cheese buns for soup, the recipe I will post here in the blog :) This time photos are made on the phone, because I cooked at my parents home and did not take camera with me.

Ingredients:

- 500 g of potatoes
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 L of water
- 150 g of processed cheese
- 150 ml of heavy cream
- 200-300 g of salmon (row)
- fresh spinach
- seasonings and oil for frying

Preparation:

1) Peel potatoes, carrot and onion.
2) Cut potatoes, onion and leek. Grate carrot.
3) Cut salmon fillet.
4) Put water to boil and add potatoes and leek to it.
5) Roast onion and carrot in a frying pan until golden.
6) Add onion with carrot to the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are ready.
7) Add processed cheese and heavy cream, cook for another 1-2 minutes until the cheese is completely dissolved.
8) Add salmon fillet and torn spinach with your hands, add your favorite spices (salt, pepper, red pepper, paprika etc.) and cook for another 5-7 minutes.

Simple and delicious soup!


Yours,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: