Recipe: easy and tasty muffins

8:31 AM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



The recipe of very easy but really tasty muffins.
I do not cook very often, but these muffins have become my favorite, they are made quickly, easily and always successful. Photos made this morning for the blog, but I was distracted for a while and muffins burned a little .. But despite that they remained soft and airy inside!

Ingredients:

- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of sugar (if you are making them with a sweet filling, then reduce amount of sugar)
- vanilla sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream (or Greek yogurt without taste / skyr)
- flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder

Preparation:

1) Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar together. Add vannilla sugar to your taste, I add no more than 1 teaspoon.
2) Add melted and cooled butter and sour cream to the mixture. Mix until even, so that the mass has risen. You can use whisk or mixer.
3) Add baking powder and flour. Add flour until dough as thick as sour cream. I can not say in grams, I always have different amounts and I never weigh it. Stir the dough to get a consistency of thick sour cream.
4) Fill muffin cases (paper ones or silicone molds), fill the molds with 2/3 full, the cupcakes will raise in oven. I usually use paper cases that I put in a muffin tray to keep the shape.
5) Bake in preheated oven on 180-200 degrees until cooked. You can check readiness by punching the middle with a toothpick. If there is no liquid dough on the toothpick, then cupcakes are ready (I usually do not check with a toothpick, I understand by their appearance that they are ready).

You can add any favourite filling to muffins, for example I added jam, chocolate, dried and fresh fruits, berries. You can also add Nutella :) Add fillings after dough is mixed and ready.


Yours,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: