Aliexpress review: an elegant women bracelet

5:10 PM Valerie Ohata 0 Comments



Overview of the feminine bracelet in silver color with crystals from the popular on Aliexpress Umode store.
This is my second jewelry (actually the second bracelet) from the Umode store. I also ordered earrings and few more necklaces on AliExpress birthday sale, so be prepared for new reviews :) theirs jewelry is known as elegant and non-expensive.
Just check out Umode store, you will find a large selection of beautiful jewelry at a friendly price: Umode Jewelry Franchise Store
If you are an AliExpress mobile app user, then you can also exchange coins to coupon (1$ off 1.01$) in this store and get discount with it! Find an Umode jewelry Franchise store in Fashion jewelry category.

The order came in 3 weeks by registered air mail. As always, the decoration was packed into an individual cellophane + velvet black bag. I ordered bracelet with clear color stones and 19 cm in diameter, there are other colors of stones and 17 cm width. For my wrist 19 cm is actually wide, it was necessary to take 17 cm but I was afraid that it will be small for me .. the bracelet itself is very elegant. Stones have beautiful shimmer, shine. Looks elegant on the arm. I remember, in my teenage years there were very similar plastic bracelets, but this bracelet is not plastic, the buckle does not look cheap. Very light. Even though it's big, I'll wear it.

🎵Mood: Rihanna - Diamonds

Link: bracelet

If you have any questions or offers, do not hesitate to contact me.

XOXO,
V.O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: